Tire Repair Made Easy
With the RV-80L Tire Vulcanizer, you can repair the tread, shoulder and sidewall areas of passenger tires, light truck tires, bus tires, coach tires and commercial truck tires with no hassle. The unit accommodates one-man operation. With a fully rotating C-frame, RV-80L adapts to different wheel sizes. With an adjustable height tower and five contoured heat pads, it offers unparalleled ease of operation.
Don’t replace—repair! The vulcanizing repair process cures the patch and inner tire lining to form a dense, sealed repair job. Long-life Acme thread hand-wheel screw applies over 2,268 kg of pressure and heat for maximum adhesion of patch to casing.
This vulcanizer requires no time-consuming tensioning straps. Simple clamps keep the tire in place while you work. Includes assembly stand, five contoured curing heads and a high-temperature aluminium-filled, silica-cloth heating pad. Curing heads can be operated individually or simultaneously for maximum repair efficiency. Large-capacity, fully rotating C-frame accommodates different wheel sizes and allows for vertical or horizontal repairs. An adjustable, swing-open, rotating C-frame cavity simplifies tire loading and unloading while maximizing stability.
- Simple, one-person operation
- Repairs tread, shoulder and sidewall
- Adjustable height tower
- Contoured inner and outer curing heads conform to a variety of tire profiles
- Energy and cost-efficient for lower operating costs
- Lightweight, self-standing design offers portability and maximum stability
- Handles long sidewall repairs
- Cures both patch and plug simultaneously
- Constant-controlled heating elements maintain optimum temperature