Exclusive Ranger Ingenuity in a Transmission Jack
The RTJ-1 features a timeless, versatile design and is a must-have in any shop that performs transmission service. We’ve been excited about the TransJak since its release, and auto shops worldwide have loved it ever since, as well.
TransJak's heavy lifting capabilities and top-notch construction make it the transmission service professional's first choice. Remove, transfer and install transmissions, transaxles and other drive-train components with ease. The fully-adjustable/sliding saddle adapts to just about any passenger car and light truck transmission or assembly. Plus, with its heavy-duty chain anchors and fail-safe overload system, you can feel secure—even with all that metal up in the air. It's just one of the reasons why The TransJak is America's most popular transmission jack.
Once your car lift of choice has lifted the vehicle in need of service, just slide our transmission jack into place, adjust its position using the convenient pull-handle and start pumping with the ergonomically designed foot-pedal. This particular model is so popular because it services most transmissions that mechanics are likely to encounter. Its 1,854 mm max rise makes it an ideal choice for operating under full-sized car lifts. You never have to worry about straining yourself like so many DIY’ers (and some professionals) do trying to take shortcuts during transmission service.
Transmission work doesn’t need to be any more dangerous than you make it. With double-sealed hydraulics, heavy-duty anchor chains and robust body construction, a well-balanced transmission jack isn’t going anywhere. Don’t risk hurting yourself or damaging your vehicle parts: an affordable and top-notch jack is at your disposal when you choose the Ranger TransJak.
- Foot-operated pump
- Two-stage design
- Adjustable saddle tilts two ways
- Saddle slides the other two directions
- Heavy-steel construction for maximum durability
- Double-sealed hydraulics to prevent contamination for longer service life
- Heavy-duty chain anchors keep loads secure
- Steel roller bearings are included underneath the table and on the ends of the adjustment screw to minimise friction and allow for effortless table adjustment even when loaded
- Fully adjustable universal saddle adapts to passenger car and light truck automatic transmissions and transaxle assemblies
- Fine-thread adjustment screws with oversized knobs make adjusting the table a cinch
- Two-stage design provides an extended lifting height of over 1,854 mm
- Hardened chrome-moly ram prohibits rust from entering hydraulic system
- Two individual push / pull handles for extra handling capability
- System overload system prevents the jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Extra-wide base and four heavy-duty swivel ball bearing casters provides a low center of gravity and exceptional maneuverability